DATES and TIME: Wednesdays 6:30 pm to 8:00 pm March 18; April 1, 15, 29; May 6, 20
Through YFBE, participants will learn the when, where, why and what of eating for them as individuals.
- For participants who eat when they are happy, angry or sad those challenges will be addressed through mindful eating.
- Participants who can’t figure out the right foods to eat, careful experimentation, over the course will make the answer clear.
- Is it best to eat three meals a day or several, high-protein or low-fat? The answer will be different for each person based on their Metabolic Type, activity level, age, and lifestyle.
- Through the YFBE course you will come out with a customized diet and lifestyle plan.
FLOW OF SESSIONS:
- Check-in what’s new and good
- Healthy diet and lifestyle weekly topic
- Discussion and Q&A
DIET AND LIFESTYLE TOPICS:
- Life Balance
- Mindful Eating
- Cooking healthy meals
- Metabolic Typing
- Body Awareness
- Macro and Micro nutrients
PRANAYAMA: Yogic breathing to gain awareness of the vital life force of breath. Yogic exercises bring conscious awareness to breath and increase your lung capacity. This is a gentle yoga practice, no experience necessary.
FACEBOOK: A Facebook group page will be established to keep in touch between sessions. Participants can ask questions, share recipes and provide support.
ANYMEETING: To register: http://www.anymeeting.com/PIID=EB54DA87804D3B
Anymeeting is an online forum. Participants will have the option of using their webcam, phone or computer audio.
Fill out a Health History form before the first session.