1/2 cup walnut pieces
1 bunch dandelion greens
1 bunch mustard greens
1 bunch collard greens
1 tablespoon olive oil
4 cloves garlic
Sea salt to taste
- Toast the walnuts in a 350-degree oven for 5-10 minutes, until they release a fragrant odor.
- Wash the greens and remove any coarse stems (especially from collards and mustard greens).
- Bring 3 inches of salted water to boil, add the greens and boil for 5 minutes uncovered.
- Drain the greens, lay on a flat surface to cool, and then chop.
- Heat the oil in a large sauté pan, add garlic and cook for 1 minute, stirring so the garlic does not burn.
- Add greens, walnuts and salt to taste.
- Cook until greens are heated through.