2 1/2 cups shredded coconut
1/2 cup whole wheat, spelt or alternative pastry flour
1/4 teaspoons sea salt
1/4 cup brown rice syrup
1/4 cup maple syrup or honey
1 teaspoons almond extract
1/3-1/2 cup water
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper or brush lightly with oil.
- In a large bowl combine coconut, flour and sea salt.
- In a small bowl, add the syrups, almond extract, water and mix.
- Combine wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix well.
- With moist hands, form mixture into balls and place on baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes, until golden on top.
- To bake evenly, rotate baking sheet after 10 minutes.